Thankfully Accounts Payable Automation is becoming more of an interest for companies, which is great for someone like me… I have a very healthy list of live engagement this fall that I hope to see you and meet you.
The real reason, apparently, to do this post is, I apparently need to use the video below because apparently my wife says I have to: (apparently)
I hope to see you at:
- AUC – The Power of One, September 8 – 10th, Steve Jobs and the Partner Summit
- IOFM Controller’s Summit, September 16th, The Basis Point Myth
- GPUG’s NY Chapter Meeting, September 18th, 7 1/2 Thing You Need To Know Before You Automate AP
- FMS – East Coast Conference, September 30th, The Argument to Automate
- The Partner Connection – September 13th and 14th, Change is Stupid and 1o Strategies of a Great Presentation
- GPUG Summit – September 17th, The Argument to Automate
- MRI IUC, October 21st, The Basis Point Myth
- IOFM Annual AP Conference, October 26th and 27th, Steve Jobs and Basis Point Myth
Want to know more? Buy My Books!
To buy the book – The Argument to Automate – How Innovation Can INSPIRE Not Fire – click here to buy
(Also) To get your copy of The 8 Pitfalls of Accounts Payable Automation – click here to buy
How about a children’s book? The Princess and the Paper – click here to buy